Re: OID - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Lloyd Vancil
Subject Re: OID
Date
List pgsql-novice
     One of the books you recommend, Introduction and concepts,
specifically notes using OID as a unique for primary and foreign keys.
    Pg 80.

   If there is a danger, Id like to know what it is, since I am using
the OID as a unique in a join to generate a list of records for
individual processing.

   As long as you remember that you cannot set, or alter an OID
what's the diff?

--
searchmaster@apple.com
                 lev@apple.com